CAREERS AT EI SALES
JOB TITLE: TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
EI Sales Inc. is looking for a salesperson who has the work ethic and fortitude to build a territory in one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. Our unique organization is made up of over 300 employees who support different business groups that you will interface with. We look for people as innovative as ourselves to execute the strategies we employ and develop your own for your market need. You will be expected to analyze the territory and customers to properly position engineering services, electronic manufacturing, cable assembly, and component solutions.
- Deliver product presentations and customer sites and exhibitions
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Prepare and maintain a variety of sales status reports, including activities, closings, follow-up and adherence to department and company goals as required
- Qualify, negotiate, and respond to commercial questions from executives, engineering, and supply chain leadership
- Identify the right stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus in opportunities; work cooperatively with a wide range of internal team members for deal success
- BS Degree in Business or Technical Sales
- 5 Years minimum experience selling in the electronics industry with an emphasis on electronic manufacturing, cable assembly, and component solutions
- Proven experience selling custom engineered solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in digital marketing, social networking, and other digital sales tools
- Teachable, coachable, and desire to grow personally
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401(K) profit sharing
- Car Allowance
- Electronics Connectivity tools and services
- Working with a representative sales organization that maintains lines and stability regardless of market condition
For more information or to send your resume, please email [email protected].
EI Sales Mission Statement
To represent top quality manufacturers who define quality as “what the customer says it is.”
To promote the products and good names of the manufacturers we represent through a competent and efficient selling effort.
To remain focused on technological products that require an engineering design-in selling concept, while developing strong customer loyalty.
To strive to blanket our territory by developing new customers, large and small, for our products and services.
EI Sales offers superior sales representation to the upper Midwest eight state territories including Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Kansas and Nebraska. In addition, the South Central territory serving TX, OK, LA and AR as well as the Southern CA territory. With its main office located in Mankato, MN, EI Sales also has satellite offices in Minneapolis, MN, North Liberty, IA, Kansas City, Kansas, Dallas, TX and Anaheim, CA.
EI Sales has been a proud member of the Electronic Representatives Association since 1984.